2019 SCHEDULE OF
FLED MEMBERSHIP INDUCTIONS
PRE-INDUCTION COURSE – MAY 4, 2019
INDUCTION – MAY 23 2019
PRE-INDUCTION COURSE – June 22, 2019
INDUCTION – July 12, 2019
PRE-INDUCTION COURSE – August 31, 2019
INDUCTION – September 12, 2019
PRE-INDUCTION COURSE – October 26, 2019
INDUCTION – November 14, 2019
BECOME A PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT.
Enhance Your Career. Expand Your Opportunities. Increase Your Networth.
Membership of Fled International Leadership Institute (Fled Institute) means a commitment to a continuing professional leadership education, development and mentoring. Members learn, earn, network and recruit. Those that qualify as Professional Consultants also serve as Faculty at the Institute and get paid for their intellectual work.
Qualified individuals are admitted at different levels and they advance as they build their leadership competencies on a continuing basis. Individuals can apply for Direct Membership in any of the listed categories depending on qualification and experience.
Benefits of Membership
Our key difference is that we offer you the opportunity to earn money while you strengthen your competence as a leadership consultant and trainer.
- You have opportunity to Professionalise and become Leadership Development Consultant.
- You network with transformational leaders around the world.
- Certified Members & Fellows are qualified to serve as Visiting Faculty to the Institute and they get paid for facilitating courses.
- Associates, Certified and Fellows are eligible to serve as Mentors in Fled Mentoring Programme (FMP).
- Student Members are attached to mentors for grooming and support through FMP.
- All Members participate in Continuing Professional Leadership Education Programme (CPLE) of the Institute.
- All Members have access to the Institute’s Conferences, events, resources and publications at discounted rates.
- Student Member (SMI)
- Have completed Senior Secondary School or is an undergraduate student in a tertiary institution in Nigeria or elsewhere.
NOTE: Once a Student Member has secured at least 30 credit points from participating in the Institute’s programmes, she/she can apply for upgrade to Associate Level.
- Associate Member (AMI)
- Be a graduate (Degree/HND/NCE) in any discipline. NYSC Candidates are encouraged to apply for Associate Membership. Mature individuals with proven years of leadership experience may also apply for Associateship.
NOTE: To become a Certified Member, the candidate must have secured at least 150 credit points from participating in the Institute’s programmes.
- Certified Member (CMI)
- Possess a Masters degree or be a graduate with at least seven years post-graduation work experience.
NOTE: To attain the Professional Fellowship status, the candidate must have secured at least 250 credit points from participating in the Institute’s programmes.
- Professional Fellow (PFI)
- Possess a Ph.D in any discipline or a Masters degree with at least seven years post-graduation work experience.
Note: All prospective Members must complete the Application Form Online and pay the requisite fees. All applicants are also required to attend a one-day Pre-Induction Course. This is mandatory.
|Category||Application fee||Pre-Induction Course fee||Induction fee||Annual Membership Fee||Total Fee|
|Student||N2000||N5,000||N10,000||N5, 000||22, 000|
|Associate||N5000||N10,000||N20,000||N20, 000||45, 000|
|Certified||N5,000||N10,000||N25,000||N25, 000||65, 000|
|Professional Fellow||N10,000||N10,000||N30,000||N30, 000||80, 000|
Note: Application/Pre-Induction fees are paid together at once, while Induction/Annual Membership Fees are paid at once, before Induction. We don’t accept cash payments. All payments must be in the Bank, tellers are submitted for receipts.
Pay into this account with your NAME on the teller:
Name: Fled International Leadership Institute Ltd/Gte
A/C No: 002-844-3679. Guaranty Trust Bank
If you make Bank transfers, please text payment details to 0708 015 7176
HOW MEMBERS OF THE INSTITUTE EARN CREDITS
There are different ways members of Fled Institute can earn Credit to enable them advance in learning and move from one level to a higher level in the Institute. For each Fled Institute’s programme you attend, you earn credits and they add up your Continuing Professional Leadership Education (CPLE). The following are specific ways.
|S/N||EVENT||MAXIMUM CREDIT UNIT|
|1.||Executive Professional Leadership Programme (Fled Academic Programme)||20|
|2.||Yearly Mandatory Professional Leadership Development Programme||10|
|Fled Non-Academic Programme||10|
Attendance at People & Power Conferences &
Fled Foreign Policy Dialogues
|3.||Fled Leadership Master Class||3|
|4.||Fled Mentoring Programme||3|
|7.||Other Programmes||To be assigned as par the programme|
Note: Credit means the points that Members earn as they participate in different programmes of the Institute. These points add up to enable you to grow in the membership scale and be considered for Faculty assignments at the Institute. The more you learn, the more you become valuable to the Institute.
CONTENT OF FLED MEMBERSHIP PRE-INDUCTION COURSE
- Introduction Fled Institute and FLED GROUP
- Personal Leadership Assessment
- Understanding the Concept of Leadership
- Self-esteem for Leadership Excellence
- Introduction to Transformational Leadership
- Professional Code of Behaviour for Leadership Consultants & Trainers
Do Something Right now!
Go ahead and fill out the Membership Form online right now.
Take the step. Start your experiential journey to becoming a Transformational leader and a Leadership Development Consultant.
It’s time to professionalise your leadership competence and be rewarded for it! Be Pragmatic. Be forward-thinking. Join the emerging field of Professional Leadership Consulting.
You will be glad to be thank us for get you started
Start now, not tomorrow. Please go back to the Menu Bar on top, click on Membership icon; click on Membership Registration Form, to fill the form online right now. We are waiting to receive your application!
Fled International Leadership Institute is here for you.
We are the foremost Professional Graduate Leadership Development Institution in Africa, celebrating 20 years in the delivery of Knowledge, Professionalism and Excellence, this year, 2019.
Be part of a Big Thing. Join Us!